What are the benefits?
Of course, you are more than welcome to book your own trips. However, I am confident that I can save you time, stress and money by handling the details myself.
How can I save you money? I will search out the cheapest travel methods and accommodation, tours and more.
By working with me, I can assure you that you will get the most out of your trip, be able to travel efficiently, and maximise your experience. Each plan is tailored to your needs, interests and budget.
What you get from me
My services include, but are not limited to:
– General trip consultation – I am happy to discuss your goals and interests
– Planning your daily activities
– Giving recommendations for places to visit
– Suggestions for things to do
– Car rentals and tour guides
– Other transportation options such as trains, ferries, buses and more
– Visa advice (if your trip requires getting a visa)
– Custom travel guides with specific recommendations and visual maps
to view a sample/example plan click here
What are the costs?
First plan £149, repeat customer £99 (upto 14 days duration) refer a friend and you both will get a discount, pay only £75 for your first & second plans. ( to achieve discount, you must send friends full details, discount will apply only if your friend books and pays for their first plan)
All payments must be made via Paypal (friends&family ONLY) and are payable prior to undertaking any planning.
Simply fill in the form below and set me planning your next trip.